The Classic Planner Package
- This is my most comprehensive full-service package. It’s a perfect fit for those who would like all of the planning needs to be covered from beginning to end. I will guide you through all the planning process, including the fun little details and some of the big decisions you’ll need to make. I will orchestrate your event from start to finish! I can create timelines and manage all the moving parts and parties involved. I will help shape the look of your event and hire the right people to carry out your vision. I will make sure everything runs smoothly on the day-of. I will act as the point person for all the vendors and can solve unexpected problems so that you can be the stress-free bride you deserve!
The Event Designer Package
- This is most couple’s favorite package. It’s the right fit for those who is looking for full service but extra attention and guidance on creating the design elements. I will focus on the look of your event and make sure the design is exactly what you envisioned. I will provide an All Star Vendor team/list to create a cohesive vision for the food, flowers, and decor. I have a variety of style and will bring your vision to life, at the same time, I can create timelines and manage all the moving parts and parties involved. I will also make sure everything runs smoothly on the day-of. I will act as the point person for all the vendors and can solve unexpected problems so that you can be the stress-free bride you deserve!
The Day-Of Planner Package
- The most trendy option for couples. This package is for those who have done most of the planning (design is set, venue and vendors are booked) and looking for a professional to tie the loose ends prior to the big day. I will give you the best planning guidance that is a right fit for what you’ve already done on your own. I will come in towards the end of the planning process, pick up all the wedding details you’ve done and help fill in the gaps to ensure you can relax and enjoy on your special day. Weeks prior to your wedding date, I will focus on contacting each vendor to confirm all logistics while creating a timeline and pick up as point of person to make sure everything happens without a hitch! This package is best for Brides with a mom or another relative that can’t act as a manager come showtime (while you’re busy being the star of the show aka Bride!)
A La Carte Services (prices vary, ask for details):
First dance choreography / Event day management / Consultation by the hour / Rehearsal dinner planning / Bridal shower planning / Rehearsal coordination / Post-wedding Brunch planning
Event day management services:
-Client will be responsible for preparing a timeline, confirming details and commitments with the vendors, and all other related tasks for the day-of the event. With this specific service, the tasks which will be executed by the Day-Of Coordinator (DOC) will be based upon the client/bride’s planning and preparations. In these instances where the DOC has no previous interaction with the vendors, the DOC will only be as good as the information the client/bride provides.
Planning Package Inclusions:
- Initial planning meeting to discuss/finalize your ideas and vision for the event
- Provide and introduce a variety wedding planning tools to help keep you organized and stay on focused
- Manage a calendar/timeline of action items
- Provide budget planning advice and maintenance
- Provide venue and vendor recommendations and assist with selection
- Negotiate for you to ensure you’re getting the best value for your money
- Review contracts to ensure you have a great understanding and comfortable before making a commitment
- Design the flow and transition of your wedding day – from menu selection to special events of your reception
- Provide stationery design consulting
- Consult and negotiate best available rate and concessions for hotel accommodations
- Arrange transportation accommodations for wedding party/out of town guests
- Create a detailed wedding day/weekend schedule with timeline
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination and supervision
- Attend consultation meetings with venues and vendors
- Unlimited phone and email communication
- Unlimited wedding etiquette advice and guidance
- Day-Of Coordination and Management (see list of services below)
- Distribute “Wedding Day/Weekend Timeline”
- Direct rehearsal
- Orchestrate processional and recessional
- Answer last minute questions about the BIG day!
Day-Of Coordination and Management Package Inclusions:
- Consultation meeting to discuss and design flow and transition of your wedding day
- Review and collect all vendor contracts/agreements
- Contact all vendors to confirm order details, including set-up arrival/deliveryMeet with Bride/Groom to review last minute directions, questions, and concerns
- Assist wedding party and family member as needed
- Greet vendors upon arrival, direct as needed and receive deliveries
- Orchestrate ceremony and reception set-up to ensure rentals and decor are set-up accordingly
- Greet early arrivals/wedding participants before events starts
- Oversee guests flow and ensure ushers/greeters are set-up for success
- Coordinate wedding party and provide cues at ceremony and reception
- Assist guests to reception area and move in as efficiently as possible to stay on track of timeline
- Coordinate “after ceremony” photos or delegate to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently
- Manage and coordinate key vendors on scheduled events per timeline
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors on behalf of the Bride/Groom
- Collect gifts and personal wedding items before end of the night and delegate to assigned person to take home for the Bride/Groom
- Solve unexpected issues onsite
- Wedding day coverage (up to 8 hours)
- Provide DOC Assistants based on contracted # of guests and/or as needed
MJS Assistant Guidelines:
-Two (2) Assistant day-of coordinators will be included in Day-of Coordination services.
-Additional assistant for separate location will be inquired for additional fee.
-A third Assistant for events with more than 200 guests will be inquired for additional fee.
“Feeling overwhelmed…?” Let’s get started and choose which services are best for you! ❤